Competition starts Saturday 26 June 2021 at 2:00pm AEST and ends on Monday 30 August at 5pm.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The ‘Promoter’ of this competition is Pooches at Play Pty Ltd (registered business address: PO Box 7338 Brighton VIC 3186. ABN 33 149 753 551.)
- The promotion commences at 2:00pm AEST on Saturday 26 June 2021 and ends at 5:00pm AEST on Monday 30 August 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
- For an entry to be valid and considered for a prize the entrant must:
- Sign up to the Pooches at Play e-newsletter, PLUS
- Name one of the charities we feature in Series 6, PLUS
- Be an Australian Resident
- The 2021 Pawsome Prize Pack competition is both a game of skill and random draw format. Each entry will be individually judged to ensure the featured charity answer is correct before an entry will be added to the random draw.
- Entrants must correctly fill out all required details and fields, including the charity answer, via all e-news subscription forms, and/or the direct entry form on the Pooches at Play website to be eligible to win.
- Entry is still open to anyone who has previously been, or still currently are, subscribers to the Pooches at Play e-news.
- Valid entries will be judged by a representative of the Promoter by Friday 3 September 2021 and announced on the Pooches at Play website, Instagram and Facebook pages on or by Monday 6 September 2021. The overall winner and the five runner-ups’ will all be selected at this time.
- Winners will be decided at the judge’s discretion and based on correct answer and confirmation of subscription to the Pooches at Play e-news.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the judging process.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits and entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive including but not limited to profanity, animal cruelty, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language, or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Directors and employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and the Promoter may use the entrants name and photographs for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable* and non-redeemable for cash.
- Individual prizes may also be subject to their own Terms & Conditions regarding their use or redemption to be advised at the time of distribution to the winner.
- The overall winner will receive a prize pack to a maximum value of $2177.06 including:
- 1 x $250 PETstock gift card redeemable in-store or online at petstock.com.au
- 1 x 12 month subscription to Dog TV, valued at $99.95
- 1 x copy of Eat, Play, Love (Your Dog) RRP $29.99
- 12 months supply of Big Dog Pet Foods to maximum RRP of $500
- Specific product selection and options for redemption via a local retailer to this maximum value will be agreed between the winner and Big Dog Pet Foods. The Big Dog product range can be viewed at bigdogpetfoods.com.
- 12 months’ supply Nexgard SPECTRA monthly chews valued at a maximum of $322.66.
- Product to be supplied as 2 x 6 monthly packs, required size TBA by winner.
- A DGG Grooming and Apparel bundle to the value of $500.
- Individual coat size (s) & product choice to be agreed between winner & DGG.
- A year’s supply of VitaPet dog treats (valued at $474.50) and correct at the time of writing consisting of:
|VitaPet Dog Treats Chicken Tenders 100g||5||$6.75||$33.75|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Duck Tenders 100g||5||$6.75||$33.75|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Fish Tenders 100g||5||$6.75||$33.75|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Soft Chicken Tenders 100g||5||$6.75||$33.75|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Milky Sticks 100g||5||$4.45||$22.25|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Chicken Sticks 100g||5||$4.45||$22.25|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Liver Sticks 100g||5||$4.45||$22.25|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Duck Sticks 100g||5||$4.45||$22.25|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Salmon Sticks 100g||5||$4.45||$22.25|
|VitaPet Dog Treats Chicken with Bacon Flavour 100g||5||$4.45||$22.25|
|VitaPet Chewz Lamb Ears 200g||5||$16.00||$80.00|
|Vitapet Rabbits Ears 220g||7||$18.00||$126.00|
- 5 x copies of Lara Shannon’s book Eat, Play, Love (Your Dog) RRP $29.99 will be awarded as consolation prizes.
- Every entrant will receive a free copy of the E-book The Top 5 commands to help keep your dog safe by Lara Shannon valued at $4.95.
- If the winners of the prizes are under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winners’ nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If any part of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winners do not redeem the prize by 1st November 2021, then the prize will be forfeited and a new overall winner will be selected.
- Total prize pool value is $2327.01. The prizes, or any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the competition is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.