Join Australian dog trainer and dog behaviourist, Lara Shannon, and Veterinarian, Dr Melissa Meehan, as they share their top dog training tips, dog health and dog grooming advice in this episode of Pooches at Play Season 8.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- What you need to know about doggy daycare
- The right and wrong ways to interact with a Guide Dog and handler
- Choosing the right dog collar and lead
- Dog tear stains – why they form and how to get rid of them
- Understanding anxiety in dogs, and the sign that is often missed
- Feeding requirements for dogs at all life stages
- Making a birthday cake with @chefsanddogs
Plus, Lara checks out the new Pal Pals program run by MacKillop Family Services in Ballarat, and more!
Follow us on social media @poochesatplay and share the love #poochesatplay