Join dog trainer and behaviourist, Lara Shannon, as she heads to the Tiwi Islands in Australia’s Top End to learn how the deadly tick-borne disease, Ehrlichiosis, is threatening dog populations in remote indigenous communities across Australia. Plus, Lara and Veterinarian, Dr Melissa Meehan, share plenty of other top dog training tips, dog health and grooming advice to help dog owners and their pets live longer, happier and healthier lives.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- How to tell if your dog is in pain
- Dogs in indigenous communities: vet care challenges
- Ehrlichiosis threat in remote indigenous communities
- Do dogs feel guilt?
- Pomeranian Breed Profile
- Tidy Up Toybox dog training tip
- Cruelty free dog grooming products, and
- Responsible dog to dog interactions