In this episode of Pooches at Play, join Australian dog trainer and dog behaviourist, Lara Shannon, and Veterinarian, Dr Melissa Meehan, as they share their top dog training tips, dog health and dog grooming advice to help with everything you need to know to keep your puppy and older dog happy and healthy.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- What a healthy dog coat looks like and the role diet plays
- Adolescent dog behaviour explained
- Ehrlichiosis disease in remote indigenous communities
- Grooming tips for dogs that shed
- Choosing the right dog toy
- Dog supplements and nutraceuticals – what you need to know
- The benefits of oatmeal shampoo for dogs with skin allergies
Plus, Lara learns about the life saving work that South Australian charity, Safe House Safe Pets is doing to help domestic violence victims and their pets.
Follow us on social media @poochesatplay and share the love #poochesatplay