Join Australian dog trainer and dog behaviourist, Lara Shannon, and Veterinarian, Dr Melissa Meehan, as they share their top dog training tips, dog health and dog grooming advice in this episode of Pooches at Play Season 8.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- The importance of daily exercise for dogs
- Fruits you can feed dogs and their benefits
- Scatter feeding for dogs – how to add some mental and physical enrichment into their day during their meals
- Paralysis Tick seasons
- Essential oils for anxious dogs
- The dangers of grass seeds to dogs
- Treating urine stains and smells
Plus, Lara visits local charity, Cowboys 4 Kids, on the Central Coast of NSW to learn more about their horse therapy work with children in the foster system.
Follow us on social media @poochesatplay and share the love #poochesatplay